Staying in Seville
Casa 109, your own front door in the city
Staying in Seville
Seville is a beguiling city. Small enough to be able to “do” on foot and with a multitude of bars and restaurants in small flower filled plazas. It has a great street life.
Casa 109, stay in Seville with your own front door
Our own C19th typical Seville town house is available for our guests, 2 double bedrooms and a wonderful Moroccan inspired roof terrace with views across the roof tops equipped with a BBQ and shady chill out area for when you need a break from the vibrant street life. Elegant marble floors and high ceilings give it a timeless feel.
The first floor bedrooms and sitting room all have balconies to the street or to the inner courtyard. A further second floor DVD room leads out to the roof terrace. The house is in a pedestrian cobbled street close to the trendy Alameda de Hercules a large tree lined square full of tapas bars and restaurants and the best ice cream shop in Seville.
The breakfast bar by the house has freshly squeezed seville orange juice, and great “tostada con cafe con leche”.
Easy walking distance from all the sites and main shopping streets Casa 109 is a perfect base for a few days in Seville. Prices from £600 per week or £125 per night minimum 3 nights
Please contact us to request further details.
Hotels in Seville
Here is a list of places we recommend. They are all central and known to us .
PRICE – €150 +
• Hotel Los Seises – C/ Segovias 6 T: +34 954229495 Former archbishops palace with swimming pool on roof
• Hotel Casa Numero 7 – C/ Virgenes 7 T: +34 954221581
PRICE €100 – €150
• Hotel La casa del maestro – C/ Almudena 5 T: +34 954500007 Small comfortable designer hotel.
• Hotel Casas de la Juderia – callejon Dos Hermanas T: +34 954415150 Good hotel set around patios.
• Hotel Alminar, Álvarez Quintero, 52 Newly restored and very pretty, right by cathedral T:+34 954 293 913
PRICE €75 – €100
• Hotel Murillo – Lope de Rueda, nº 7 y 9 T: +34 954 21 60 95
• Hotel Amadeus – C/ Farnesio T: +34 954501443
• Hotel Alcantara – C/ Ximenez de Enciso 51 T: +34 954500595
• Hotel Giralda – C/ Abades 30 T: +34 954228324
PRICE less than €75
• Hostel Urbany
BARS AND NIGHTLIFE
Check out http://iknowalittleplaceinseville.blogspot.com.es/ for the latest places with a quirky flavour, usually spotted before they become too well known………
• Baños Arabes c/Aire, no.15 Moorish bathhouse in beautiful C16th palace with hammam (steamroom), warm, hot, salt and cold baths, massage, and aromatherapy. Baths – sessions every 2 hours 10.a.m. until midnight – best call in and make an appointment.
Their lovely Moroccan tea room is open 10am until midnight.